Friday, March 2, 2007

Sth. about what I believe...



salm23 关于人生...耶和华引领我的人生四个阶段...

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

关于行善...默默行善...上天一定会有回报...

6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth.

6.4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father wich seeth in secret himselfshall reward thee openly.

关于爱...基督教义中最核心的内容...人性当中最好的天赋...

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.

13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

13:8 Charity never faileth: ...